- The Future of Residential Tourism – Part 2
- What will be the Future of Residential Tourism?
- Facebook Top 50 of Hotels in the Algarve – week 9
- Is Twitter worthwhile for your Hotel?
- Facebook Top 50 of Hotels in the Algarve – week 4
- Improving your Hotel’s Guest Service with Social Media
- HOW TO automate your Hotel’s Messages on Twitter
- Twitter Tactics for Hotels to grow their Following
- How to Market Your Hotel with Twitter Lists?
- Top 50 of Algarve Hotels on Facebook – Week 1
- Algarve hotels with most Facebook Fans Asset Management Condominium Management Email Marketing Facebook Marketing Hospitality Marketing Hotel Marketing Internet Marketing Leisure Real Estate Residential Tourism Resort Development Resort Management Social Media Social Media Marketing Top 50 Algarve Hotels on Facebook Top 50 Algarve Hotels on Twitter Twitter Website effectiveness Website Marketing
Tag Archives: Social Media
Greetings! At times it is hard to convince people to use Twitter as a marketing vehicle or even Social Media as a whole, although we have surpassed that phase on the latter. Lately, we have been dedicating considerable time in … Continue reading →
Greetings! Which hotels are the fast movers? Did your hotel make the cut for this week’s Top 50? Apologies for not having posted over the last week or so, but I simply could not find the time. This week’s Facebook’s … Continue reading →
Greetings! One of the blog readers left a couple a days ago a comment on the post “Twitter Top 10 of Hotels in the Algarve – Is Twitter Underestimated or Misunderstood?“ Questioning if there is any proof out there that … Continue reading →
Greetings! Are you connecting with the right people? Do you want to build a quality Twitter following? Are You Follow-Worthy and would you follow yourself on Twitter? Several times a week I get followed by people or organisations and sometimes … Continue reading →
Greetings! A couple of days ago I wrote the blog post “Top 10 of Algarve Hotels on Twitter – Is Twitter Misunderstood or Underestimated? ” and I thought of digging a little deeper and have a look at how often … Continue reading →
Just before closing the year I thought of bringing you a quick update on hotels in the Algarve using Twitter. However, this week’s list is a little different from the previous, as I now only considered those hotels with a … Continue reading →
Looking forward to the New Year we can hardly escape them: our New Year’s Resolutions and Predications for 2011. Skipping the first, this year will be in summary for Social Media in the Hospitality Industry the year of Convergence, Integration … Continue reading →