- The Future of Residential Tourism – Part 2
- What will be the Future of Residential Tourism?
- Facebook Top 50 of Hotels in the Algarve – week 9
- Is Twitter worthwhile for your Hotel?
- Facebook Top 50 of Hotels in the Algarve – week 4
- Improving your Hotel’s Guest Service with Social Media
- HOW TO automate your Hotel’s Messages on Twitter
- Twitter Tactics for Hotels to grow their Following
- How to Market Your Hotel with Twitter Lists?
- Top 50 of Algarve Hotels on Facebook – Week 1
- Algarve hotels with most Facebook Fans Asset Management Condominium Management Email Marketing Facebook Marketing Hospitality Marketing Hotel Marketing Internet Marketing Leisure Real Estate Residential Tourism Resort Development Resort Management Social Media Social Media Marketing Top 50 Algarve Hotels on Facebook Top 50 Algarve Hotels on Twitter Twitter Website effectiveness Website Marketing
Tag Archives: Hotel Marketing
Greetings! One of the blog readers left a couple a days ago a comment on the post “Twitter Top 10 of Hotels in the Algarve – Is Twitter Underestimated or Misunderstood?“ Questioning if there is any proof out there that … Continue reading →
Greetings! Are you connecting with the right people? Do you want to build a quality Twitter following? Are You Follow-Worthy and would you follow yourself on Twitter? Several times a week I get followed by people or organisations and sometimes … Continue reading →
Just before closing the year I thought of bringing you a quick update on hotels in the Algarve using Twitter. However, this week’s list is a little different from the previous, as I now only considered those hotels with a … Continue reading →
Looking forward to the New Year we can hardly escape them: our New Year’s Resolutions and Predications for 2011. Skipping the first, this year will be in summary for Social Media in the Hospitality Industry the year of Convergence, Integration … Continue reading →
The other day I had a meeting with our Communications and PR Manager, who internally also deals with our Social Media endeavours. In this conversation we were re-analysing the specific goals for the various Social Media platforms and we discussed … Continue reading →
Greetings! This post was supposed to be a continuation of the Facebook Top 50, but seeing that relatively little has changed over the last few weeks I now thought of seeing “How Big” Twitter is amongst the Hotels in the Algarve. … Continue reading →
Greetings! Social CRM – Is your Hotel moving Fans and Followers to Guests and Brand Advocates? Although in my opinion relatively nothing new under the sun, “Social CRM” has lately received some significant attention and apparently (?) brings a big … Continue reading →