In daily life I share my passion, vision and business experiences with audiences ranging from staff, executives to university students, educating, inspiring and motivating them to be inquisitive, “think-out-of-the-box”, whilst stimulating critical thinking in a learning organisation.
I like to share with you my passion, personal experiences and expertise by bringing to the stage a unique combination of practical insight, impact and entertainment, spanning the following sample topics:
- Facebook and the Hospitality Industry. Facebook has significant implications for business owners, marketers, and entrepreneurs. This highly successful online social networking platform currently boasts over 450 million active members. Over half of all active members log in daily for an average session time of 55 minutes – that’s a huge captive audience! Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites are extremely powerful marketing mediums you can use to grow your business.
- A Practical Guide to Social Media Marketing in the Hotel Industry
- A Case Study of Online Marketing in the Hospitality Industry
- Web 2.0 and the Internet in the Hospitality Industry
- Developing a winning Social Media Marketing Strategy in the Hospitality Industry. Beat the competition by employing best practices for success. Learn how to foster deeper relationships with your customers, promote your programs, and leverage your exuberant customer base to evangelise your brand. Explore how to avoid potential social marketing pittfalls and how to measure results.